Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Anne with an E...this one's for you

Uh yum. That's all I can say. Who can look at this wonderfully grey tuna casserole and not want to stuff their face right in? No one I tell ya. Matt's new great eating plan eliminates most of my go to meals so I decided I needed to branch out and try some things in the Body For Life cookbook other than grilled chicken or enchiladas. That brings us to tuna casserole. I thought I could do it. I thought I could like it. The first few bites were optimistic. But in the end our gag reflexes were in full swing and nobody opted for seconds. Sad day. I can officially cross of tuna casserole off my dinner ideas list.





7 comments:

Kirsten said...

Look at how excited Matt is to eat it : )

Kristen Moss said...

which was worse poop or tuna noodle casserole?

Lakes are Great said...

I'm going to have to go with poop. My stomach still has not recovered!

Margaret said...

LOL. That is so funny. If you want try tuna different way. We like to cut up carrots and celery really small and mix it with the tuna and a little mayo (if you can have that) and a little curry powder. Then my favorite thing to do is toast the bread and add a small slice of cheddar cheese and yum! It's good. But I don't know how it fits into the BFL plan.

rachel said...

:(

i love tuna casserole...

but my recipe is certainly not very healthy.

i still can't get over your poop experience!

Tia Hopper said...

Is it all tuna casserole's or just this one? I have a recipe from my mom's and we love it. But I like tuna so that's probably a must. I've had others that taste yucky though. By the way, I keep thinking of you red robin incident constantly since I read that! Ugh!!

Mrs. Cropper said...

You are so funny! We have got to get you over here for some good salmon. I am confident we can help you have a good fish experience.