Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In Honor of Mi Madre

The other day I was in the garage putting stuff in the recycle bin-Reduce, Reuse,Recycle...right? I'm trying at least...I need to find at least one way to fit into my surroundings. Anyways as I was sorting my goods my eye happened upon a black garbage bag that was torn open. What to my wondering eyes did appear? But a bag full of jams and treasures galore. I tore open the bag to find TONS of my mom's old jammies. Matt hates the ones I currently wear(green plaid nightgown...I think it's a gem and wear it incessantly), so I started digging to see what I could add to my stash. Molly thought this was rad so we decided to celebrate my mom's b-day by having a fashion show in honor of my mom and her rad wardrobe. After we got home from Road House(mom's fav, my fav, molls fav...loved it) we strutted our stuff...here's what we found




This is in case you have to go to the bathroom and don't want to unbutton all the buttons. Pretty awesome!




Happy Birthday Mom-we sure love you!


11 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

Those long johns are... something else!! :)

the McLaughlin's said...

I don't see a single thing I don't like:)

Sally F said...

Love those red ones, how convenient!!!

Kirsten said...

Wow way to be sexy in flannel.

inFERNo said...

I can think of no better way to honor your mom! I especially like Molly's grey skort suit. Fancy.

Margaret said...

Your mom would love this post!

rachel said...

What a FABULOUS way to celebrate your mom.

Blackham Family said...

Hey Jessie! I am not sure you even rember me. It has been a long time. You guys were in our ward at Snow. My husband seems to know yours pretty good. Anyways I just came across you blog and you are the funniest girl. If you dont remember me it is no big deal just wanted to say hi. and if you ever want to check out our blog email me at randiblackham@hotmail.com.

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

You guys are hilarious and crack me up. I loved all of the pajamas, especially the purple leggings and Molly's jumper thing, pretty freakin sweet guys :)

Anonymous said...

What a warm treasure you and Molly found. It's like wrapping a quilt around you that your Mom made you only better. Love you guys

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

I love this!! :) I wish i could've been your photographer for this photo shoot!! ps- I want those red ones...haha!!! love you guys!!