Monday, April 27, 2009

Spontaneous to the Max

My brother had a tennis tourny in Bend this weekend...Friday night my dad called and said they got us a room at the hotel if we wanted to drive over. Wil's first match was at 7 in the morn so we decided to pack up and head out a.s.a.p. as possible(micheal scott). We got to Bend LATE and had to break into Matt's sisters house...thanks guys...because we only had a room for Saturday night. We had a great weekend. Wil did great. We had great food and great weather. On our way home we decided to stick with the spontaneous vibe and stopped at all the touristy places we could find. Matt and I had a blast. Molls slept the whole way and wouldn't get out of the car. Boo.

Our first stop was Diamond Lake...this is the road to the visitors center...I think not

This is some rad little waterfall on the side of the road...I never realized how pretty Oregon is until recently...shame on me


This is me...obv...pretending to fall off the look out. It freaked me out. Don't try it.

Love Birds




This river was SCARY...please don't ever fall in. No one would be brave enough to come save you.





On a side note, Matt has an obsession with teaching Molly to drive. She's only 14!! He made me get in the back and let her drive around our hotel. Horrifying. That's all I can say.

4 comments:

rachel said...

i'm glad you didn't fall in.

(asap as possible - SO FUNNY!!!)

Margaret said...

That is some on the edge nature photography!

Kirsten said...

Tell Matt to leave Molly alone, I would be freaked out too. : )

Anonymous said...

Loved these pics and the sounds of the river - Oregon is amazing. Thanks for sharing. You're a great blogger Jessie. The race - very impressive.