Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sea World San Antonio

Wow it's been awhile since I've blogged! We had many adventures in Laredo this summer! We went with Matt, Cam, Ty, Kristin, Greg, Mady and Scott to Sea World before Molly left for girls camp. Can I just tell you how stinkin hot it was! I had to buy new clothes when I got there because apparently we didn't get the memo to wear our bikinis!! Seriously. I think we were the only people in all of Sea World wearing jeans!



Matt n Molls


We got to see Shamu...he was rad!


Ty was impressed


I'm not quite sure how this happened but somehow I ended up on this ride!!! I HATE rides. From the parking lot this looks like a fun little water slide...Matt was stoked that I even wanted to go on a ride so we headed straight for it. Um hello...this thing goes up way high and then spins in circles then turns you backwards and makes you go down a little hump spins you in circles again and then drops you! Once I saw the ride more clearly I decided this was not the ride for me....but I was being a trooper(or peer pressured) so I stayed. Matt and Matt may have scares for life from my fingernails but hey that's the price you pay for taking me along...


See the hump?


Who's that crazy girl?

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am so glad that despite having to do dishes by hand, sounds like hell with dawn in it to me, you guys have been having lots of fun adventures. I will have to take your word on the lard burger thing, yuck!!! I am so impressed you went on the ride, love the picture : )

Margaret said...

Is that YOU on the ride?! Too funny! Way to be "brave".

We just met Shouka the whale at Six Flags Marine World. He's little still so we didn't get super wet. LOL.

rachel said...

We'll have to compare freaky ride photos. I have one that will make you pee your pants laughing, it's so UGLY of me!