Hey Jesse, good to hear from you. That was ages ago. :) I am writing a children's book, not a big deal, but it is something I can do while being a stay at home mom. But I hope things are going great for you guys. Don't be strangers. Jen
My husband grew up in Roseburg,but lived in Eugene while he was going to OSU. Did Matt ever go to the student ward? Buck also has two younger brothers. Jon and Todd, so it could be one of them.
5 comments:
YEAH!!! Keep me posted!☺
P.S. He's "my" Edward!
Jessie. I love your cute blog! you and Matt are darling!!!
I haven't read this third book yet, maybe someday. :-)
Hey Jesse, good to hear from you. That was ages ago. :) I am writing a children's book, not a big deal, but it is something I can do while being a stay at home mom. But I hope things are going great for you guys. Don't be strangers. Jen
My husband grew up in Roseburg,but lived in Eugene while he was going to OSU. Did Matt ever go to the student ward? Buck also has two younger brothers. Jon and Todd, so it could be one of them.
Jessie I tried to call you but it said that # does not work any more. Give me a call or send me your # so we can chat!
Post a Comment