Wednesday, December 1, 2010

As Always...It's Been Awhile

This is a ridiculously vain picture update of all the awesome things we have been doing.

Molly is growing up these days...kind of sad. This is her and Matt before Homecoming...once again I wish I could chop her hair off and glue it on my head. Bummer.

This is Molly's date Adam...her and B-ryce broke up earlier this year. Gasp. They drove all the way from Albany to make it home for homecoming just so they could see all the nasty kids grinding on the dance floor. What gems.

In November Molly's H2O team made it to the state playoffs. She rocked as usual.

Fierce.

Overall the girls took 3rd. Way to go Grizz!
Molly got an award for 2nd team all state. If I played sports I might be able to understand what exactly that means. Maybe in my next life.
I am trying to compromise with Matt about having a tv in our room so I moved it to Molly's room...we have had quite a few movie nights since then. I am getting over tv in my bedroom withdrawals slowly but surely.

Molly is now a real live driver. I know. Scary. I don't know what is scarier that she is old enough to drive or that I have to ride with her when she does. It might give you some peace of mind to know she got 100% on her driving test and you better believe she reminds me of that everytime I try to boss her in the car...who is this girl?
Matt spent his Turkey day break painting our bedroom. I will have to unveil the final project just as soon as its done. Don't hold your breath.
Matt's favorite day: Turkey Bowl
I wanted Molly to be in my "look what we got on black friday" picture but she refused. I had to pretend. Rad boots huh?

Christmas tree hunting in my rad boots.

Matt and Molly picked the tree because I was driving everyone, including the helper boy, crazy with my indecisiveness.

Dollar Tree Angel still going strong after 20 something years.
Get ready for the cheese.....





MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I love your updates and your Christmas pictures and your rad boots. And your hair looked amazing on the ladder shot.

Eclipse comes out in a few days on DVD...who will watch it with me and laugh hysterically? :(

the McLaughlin's said...

So I am in LOVE with your boots! I have been trying to find some that I like for a while. I agree that your hair looks great! So fun to see updates that I might think about doing some myself sometime...

Kirsten said...

I love your boots!! Such a fun post.

rachel said...

Well I loved the pic of you jumping in front of the tree. Pretty much sums you up. :)

xoxoxo

SusieQ said...

You guys are way too cute.

Kelli said...

Love the cheese. And I love your black and white curtains! Cute room! I looked for the black and white pillows at IKEA, but no pillows were on sale. I'll go back with you ANYTIME you want. I want a girls only trip/no kids.
(as long as i'm making this wish list i'll add and a LOT of cash to spend there too!)