Monday, January 11, 2010

Business World Here I Come

Ever since I was a little lady I would sit with my mom's trusty Victoria's Secret magazine and circle all the "classy" business lady outfits I would someday get to wear. I guess the day has come my friends. I have officially passed all my real estate exams and am a licensed real estate agent. hold your applause. Now comes the tricky part. I have to have a business card. Who knew that along with classy business lady suits I would also need classy business lady cards? And who knew that their would be so many "life changing" decisions...like...what picture do I use for all the world to see? Here's my fav. I think. My cousin Jessica snapped this beauty last weekend and my great friend Marg (as I like to call her when she is being my photo lady) jazzed it up a bit. She said she gave me the vogue treatment...she got rid of my bloodshot eyes, stray hairs, wrinkles around my eyes, spots on my shirt and made my teeth white. Now if that doesn't sound like classy business lady I don't know what does. So what do you think? Did Marg's tricks do the trick? Do I look like I'm going to pass out? Does my shirt scream I'm 70 years old? Is my grow out distracting you? Tell me please.




6 comments:

rachel said...

Your grow out?? LOL
Oh you are too much.

I love the pic. I love the blouse. It's very sophisticated.

You look mahvelous, dahling!

Sally F said...

You are definitely your own worst critic. You're beautiful!! I'd trust you if I saw that pic on a business card.

Margaret said...

Your beauty is mesmerizing. Honestly. It makes me want to buy a house from you.

Can you move up here and sell yourself one right next to me? Pretty please.

Tia Hopper said...

Your GORGEOUS!!! Definitely put that on a card! Not only is it fabulous but you look totally professional! Congratulations!!!!

Kirsten said...

You look wonderful. So sophisticated. Very posh posh, you will take the realestate world by storm. Good luck with your career, yikes we are getting old LOL

SusieQ said...

Looks GREAT!!