Hilarious!She is so lucky to have you guys! ☺
Also...If she is anything like you, this video will not seem weird to her but just remind her funny she thinks she is and make her friends watch it over and over and over.
The video is funny...they can be the next duo Hanna Montana style.Erin's comment cracked me up even more!
Oh such the teenagers.This is what I have to look forward to. I'll be calling YOU for advice!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hilarious!
She is so lucky to have you guys! ☺
Also...If she is anything like you, this video will not seem weird to her but just remind her funny she thinks she is and make her friends watch it over and over and over.
The video is funny...they can be the next duo Hanna Montana style.
Erin's comment cracked me up even more!
Oh such the teenagers.
This is what I have to look forward to.
I'll be calling YOU for advice!
Post a Comment