Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trauma of the Day

Today I was trying to put the sewing machine away...(remember it weighs seriously like 50 pounds) I made it all the way to the bedroom and just as I was about to set it down the handle broke off and the whole thing FELL on my foot! I thought I was going to die. Luckily my dad was just around the corner and he came and helped me. If it doesn't feel better by tomorrow we'll go get xrays, but I'm hoping it will just be fine. I don't think I've ever dropped so many "bombs" in my life!

4 comments:

rachel said...

Oh my gosh. Those suckers are so dang heavy. That hurts just looking at it - I can't imagine what it really feels like.
I sure hope you didn't break anything. Oh you poor thing.
Good luck!!

Sally F said...

Oh man, that doesn't look pretty! Hope it heals fast. Darn sewing machine, I knew you couldn't trust those things!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! I'm so sorry. Hope your foot is OK. Miss you.

Margaret said...

Well at least you made something beautiful first!

How did your foot fare after this accident?