Friday, May 9, 2008

Apartment Life Is Grand

Well here are some pictures of our apartment that I just know you all have been dying to see.

First we have my lovely new place mats. I think they are very happy little place mats and make eating that much more enjoyable.



Second we have our kitchen. It really actually is a great kitchen. All nice and new and roomy.


And last we have my new favorite shower curtain. I decided to go for a bright summery feel in our temporary place and I love it.

I would have had a much more amusing photo of the bathroom that involved Matt, a computer and the toilet...but...he threw a little fit about it so it couldn't be included. Rats.

Here we have the beautiful landscape surrounding our apartment. I actually don't mind what it looks like so much as I don't like the constant film it leaves behind.


And here we have the grass. It is specifically for dogs(hence the sign Bark Park beside it) and other furry friends. It stinks and has strange bugs flying around it. I wouldn't dare put my toes on it for fear they might fall off.

All sarcasm aside I really do like it here. Texas is warm and great and are apartments are exceptional as far as apartments go.

4 comments:

rachel said...

How much could we pay you to post the bathroom photo???? ha ha! Just kidding. We probably don't WANT to see it, do we?? (poor matty)

Glad you're enjoying Texas. Come back with a drawl, k??

Margaret said...

Wow! There is so much dirt there! And that little patch of toxic grass is pitiful. You know I love it here...I will take grass over dirt anyday.

Love the pictures! Weren't you going to take a picture of the burrito place?! And, the pool? (Can you swim in it yet?)

Sally F said...

So I just assumed that the apartments were new and they hadn't landscaped yet. That dirt isn't the real landscaping, is it?!?

Matt is just so picky, not letting you post that picture! I'm so sure!

Lakes are Great said...

I'm pretty darn sure that is the landscape since I haven't seen a patch of grass anywhere else in El Paso...yikes I know!