Tuesday, February 19, 2008
WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING
I'll tell you what I SHOULD be doing...I SHOULD be sleeping...I SHOULD have been alseep two hours ago. Why? Oh because on Wednesdays I have to open the gym that I work at and that means I have to leave my house at 4:20 in the morning. Since I know that I have to do this and I DREAD it...I get myself all worked up on Tuesday night every minute that goes by thinking that is one less minute of sleep I will get and one more minute of tired I will be in the morning. I get so worked up I get butterflies in my stomach, which make me weird, which makes me think of weird things like what I will wear in the morning and what I will have for breakfast and if we have cream cheese for the lasagna I am making on Thursday and so on and so on...this is really LAME. And because I am so fidgity I will be fidgity all night long agonizing everytime I wake up about having to be up so early. So silly. Well Goodnight for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jessie, seriously that sounds like me a couple weeks ago with insomnia. HORRIBLE!! I wish you luck sleeping. I do. I do. I do.
So sorry to hear that...I hope you were able to get some sleep.
So you are working at a gym! That must be the secret to the sexy thighs!!!
You are so WEIRD! I say that in a very loving way. But sadly I am the same way!!! If I know I have to get up really early or something I will not be able to sleep! Then I stess about not being able to sleep and how tired I'll be the next day etc. Then the mind starts to wander, and boy can my mind wander in the most strange ways. Ya, your not alone in your weirdness. I'm glad I don't teach anymore because that always gave me something to stress about.
This was absolutely hilarious. Great post. I think I love it so much because I can also relate to it, but also because I love how honest you are with a quirkiness. Nevertheless, 4:20am doesn't sound that bad anymore now that I've been waking up at 5am for seminary. I admit that it does begin to weigh on me. There's a lot of positives to look for, so I must not dwell on the lack of sleep. The only sad thing is how tired I get so early in the evening; and before you know it, I've seen my family for what seems like 5 minutes and it's time to go to bed again.
This was so fun to read! I can so relate. I used to work at 5 in the morning in college and I don't think I ever got used to the feeling of concern for the next morning. I'm by nature a night gal anyway and have a real hard time falling asleep early (even with early rising Yeawhoos). There's just something about having to be at work super early...so loved reading this. Love how you write. Just love you okay. :)
Post a Comment