Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Matt recently got out his mission boxes and we have spent the last few days going through them all trying to get more organized...as we were doing so I stumbled across some fabulous pictures that I thought needed to be shared!



Look very closely and you will see that Matt has been shopping in the 80's girls department...yikes

Slick hair was in in the fourth grade...he has it down to a tee


I love the flannel sweater vest




Now onto me...it took me quite awhile to find any pictures of me that weren't cute, because lets face it...I was a cute kid...but I did manage to find some gems!


I bet you all didn't know I used to be a boy...I decided one day I wanted to look like my dad so I cut all of my hair off...the outfit sure helps pull the look together.



I chose this one to demonstrate the proper bang...it should start in the middle of your head to get the most use out of it
Yes I have a uni-brow and a missing tooth...classy.





3 comments:

Margaret said...

AWESOME pictures! Loved Matt's slick hair. And Jessie's big bangs. So fun to look at those and remember all the crazy things I used to wear...and do with my hair (remember when the side pont tail was in?) Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

rachel said...

you two were cute kids which means you'll HAVE cute kids one day. ;)

Clean Cut said...

This was fun to take a walk down memory lane with you. And I like reading your posts even without pictures!