Monday, September 24, 2007

All Moved In

I have been getting lots of hints that I should update my blog with our new house (this is for you sara :) ) Okay so we are finally moved in. Today I have to go clean the old apartment and then hopefully we never have to see that place again!! While I was at school on Saturday, Matt and some friends packed up our old house and unloaded at our new house in less than two hours! I was amazed. We love our new house, it's so much roomier than it looks when nothing is in it.



4 comments:

Margaret said...

LOVE THE HOUSE! And you two are so cute with your matching thumbs up signs. Glad you are settling in!

The Lakes said...

Whoo Hoo! How fun for you guys! Looking forward to the pics inside! ;)

Sally F said...

Such a cute house! Congratulations!

H-less said...

ok, thanks and I love it! I am so happy for you! There's just such a great feeling in being a home owner huh! It looks like you two (if a house can look like it's owners)- Now you've left us all wanting more though so I hope you are planning on posting the insides. WE LOVE YOU!!!