Matt and I decided to go for a hike and take advantage of the last of this warm summer weather. We decided to hike "Grizzly Peak"...Matt had it all planned out. As we were leaving I asked him if he knew how to get there...Oh I think so was his reply. So we set out. An hour and five random dirt roads later we finally found it! It was a great hike and at the top we could look out over all of Ashland.
5 comments:
Hi guys! What great photos! We missed you guys camping, so I'm glad to see you were enjoying the outdoors too.
Love you!
Kelli
So fun that you are blogging now! Makes it seem like you aren't so far away! Keep it coming :-)
Love you!
Wow, this blogging is great. I love seeing your cute pictures. It looks like the hour and 5 dirt roads was worth the view. Molly--how cute can you be--your outfit, your hair, YOU! Hope you have good teachers, good friends and a great year.
Love,
Mom Lake
ok birthday gal, your song is still coming. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and needed to see some pictures of you two to make me smile. I love your hair! I want to do that. I just love you and couldn't ask for a better sister. Hope your day, and year were/are wonderful.
Sara
What a beautiful view. Sounds like a fun day. We missed seeing you at Honeyman over Labor Day. Love you guys!
Post a Comment