
We love Halloween
Living Room
Matt and Wil watching football

Haunted Window
Dining Room

Kitchen
Molly's Room
Molly's Bathroom

Friendly game of pillow fight
We are loving our new house...it finally seem like we are making some progress in the unpacking department.
6 comments:
Such a cute house! Wish you didn't live so far. And look at you- all decked out for halloween! So cute! Miss you.
Love your haunted window! Cute decorations all around.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
I am so happy you posted these do I can picture where you are. It looks so awesome! You must be loving it! I am so happy for you guys. Looks like we're bound to live at least 20 minutes away from each other for the next few years. I love you.
Love your new House! Jess, you have such a beautiful family! You all seem to have so much fun. Thank you for writing a blog...and introducing us to this! I love looking through your "internet window".
PS. Want to come decorate my house? I stink at that!
FINALLY! Pics of the inside! It's darling and so perfect for you guys. Love you...
Post a Comment