Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Toot Toot

So I was so overwhelmed this year with the thought of buying gifts for everybody that I had a mini meltdown. The older you the get the more people you know which means more people buy you gifts or make you treats which means you or I have to buy more gifts and make more treats. I love it. I really do. But at some point it gets a little rediculous. I decided to make a few gifts this year but I couldn't find any patterns that really caught my eye. So. Get ready for it. I made up my own pattern! Not to toot my own horn or anything but toot toot. I need to acutally take pictures of people wearing some of these skirts because they are much radder on a real live bod. Love it.





7 comments:

Tia Hopper said...

One word: Impressive!!

Kristen Moss said...

Umm.. yes. I love them. Can you post a tutoiral?????

Please!

stacey said...

Those turned out so cute!! I am so impressed.

Margaret said...

Who knew you were a homemaker in embryo when we first met.

the McLaughlin's said...

Toot away! Kate loves hers by the way and has worn it serval times already.

Lakes are Great said...

tutorial? hmmm...that would require me actually making one :) I will do my best but don't hold your breath!

rachel said...

Get out of town!! You're amazing. Toot that horn, girl. Toot toot away. :)