Saturday, December 19, 2009

This is What I Thought was so Darling

There is something wrong with our uploader because it will not let me upload hardly any pictures so this one will have to do for now. 5 months ago I started on a sewing project that was supposed to take 3 hrs, I just finished yesterday. I made two skirts, two jam bottoms(pjs) and two of these reversible capes. I have never made clothes before and I am far from good at it but it was fun to see these things come together. My next project is way more darling that these so I cant' wait to get started. Maybe next year I will finish them!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

You are amazing!

rachel said...

AAACK! Are you even kidding??? That is beyond darling! Jessie, look at you. Where did the Jessie that couldn't even boil water go to? Wow. I'm super impressed. I wish your uploader worked better because I want to see more pics.
Love you.

H-less said...

Ummm...seriously!? So beyond darling! Sound of music, Shirley Temple Perfect. I love you!