Friday, January 9, 2009

Family Pictures

Family Pictures...whoohoo. We managed to bribe my sweet friend Marg(Margaret that is) into taking our Lake family pictures. It was the first time in a long time that everyone was home for Christmas and we've never had a family picture that had the whole fam in it. Margaret was so great and patient to practice her photog skills on such a large and noisy group. THanks Margaret! They turned out great! You can toot your horn now...toot toot!






This one might be my favorite. Partly because it's unusual and kind of artsy...but moslty because Matt looks hot, my hair looks BLONDE, and Molly looks happy...what more could you ask for??
























4 comments:

Margaret said...

It was super fun to do! I am just really glad you like them. I am editing away at the rest of them.

Um...and I love your header.☺

rachel said...

Um, did you just call her Marge?? CRACKIN me up!!!

I love that your hair looks blonde. The important things in life...

:)

the McLaughlin's said...

Ummm love, love, love them! The ones of the three of you are so fun and cute. You will definately need to hang those up around the house. I updated my blog by the way. I hope your happy:)

SusieQ said...

Love the pictures!! They look so good. I think that one of you and Matt by the front door is especially AWESOME!