Saturday, November 8, 2008
Hiding Out In My Car
So I am sitting in my car hiding out infront of a MoxieJava stealing their internet for a few shorts minutes so I can check my email, look for jobs, and UPDATE my blog. I'm feeling like a detective out here. Hopefully when we aren't so poor and Matt and I have jobs(or even just one of us)we will get internet and I won't have to drive around town looking for a signal. We got all moved in last week and we LOVE it here. Molly is taking her sweet little time adjusting and as a result has been VERY moody...that's to be expected right?? Sure sure. One of these days I will put some pictures on here of our cute new house. We just love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are so great.
Miss you.
I can just picture you driving around town with your laptop. Classic.☺ I miss your posts! Hope you guys get a job soon!☺
How exciting for you! I wish you all the best as you all get acquainted with your new part of the world!
Tell Matt that I (Bryan) went running the other morning and I did 51 box jumps and they weren't nearly as hard to do as when he and I did them at the YMCA back in the day. Man I wish you guys would have prayed about living here and then moved here...that would have been sweet. Glad you're liking Boise though. Later.
Molly will settle in soon and make some great new friends. My cousin Greg has a teenage daughter named Molly and they live in Boise. Maybe Molly and Molly could meet and become friends! Let me know if you would like their contact info.
I got your message and am anxious to hear the latest. I expected more posts by now. Do you know i love you? Really.
Post a Comment