I'm begining to wonder if we will ever get settled. My dad always says that Matt and I move around too much...which I always argue, saying that we really don't move THAT much. After this weekend I'm going to have to side with my dad and say we are nuts, and I feel like a gypsy. We moved BACK to Ashland yesterday and we are STAYING here until Molly graduates from high school! Now that that's in writing it is basically unchangable...right?
Just for fun...In the past two in a half years since we've been married Matt and I have moved
1. to Ephraim Utah
2. Ephraim to apt in Ashland Oregon
3. apt in Ashland to student housing
4. Student housing to our first house in Talent
5. Talent to El Paso Texas
6. El Paso Texas to Laredo Texas
7. Laredo back to Talent
8. Talent to Boise Idaho
9. Boise back to Ashland
And now since someone already rented our house for the year we are looking for a place to rent, in the meantime we are living with our sweet friends, the Abel's. They have been so nice to let us crash their guest room. Matt and I have a nice big room with our couch and bed and a big bathroom. And Molly is sharing with their daughter.
Hopefully now that we have internet I can post some pictures up of all our adventures the past few weeks!
10 comments:
you guys crack me up. I have to side with your dad too. : ) I hope you can find some place soon.
CUH-RAAAAAAZY!!!
Martin and I have moved only THREE times in our 14+ years of marriage! HaHa.
I'm so glad you guys are closer, though... hope to see you this weekend. Call me. 743-5181
LOVE YOU.
P.S. I love your beautiful new Christmas background. You're so festive.
Glad you are settled back closer to us. My hope is one day you will move one more time (up here!!!).
Love you!
Fun Background!
wait...what??? so now you guys are back??? what made you change your minds? I am glad though and how fun that you are staying with greg and jules, I'm sure they love that! :)
How was the drive? Did everything go okay? How's the new bedroom? Is Molly so excited? Did you set up the tree? :) I hope everything is going good and you guys are getting settled. I'm still pretty dang sad you guys moved, now I am going to go back to sitting by myself during Relief Society.
I love your blog. I have you on reader so I don't leave a lot of comments ..but i love reading everything you are doing.
At least you are traveling and seeing the world right.
Oh yeah, I tagged you.
So did Matt get that job? Is Molly loving being back? Zach and I do the same thing, wondering what we should be doing and how are we going to pay our bills. Oh the joys of life.
Jessie! It was so great to see you today! I need your email address! Can you send it to me at sjensenclan@gmail.com? You look beautiful! Your hair is so long! Your blog is so great too! xo
Just checking out the blog:)
Post a Comment