Monday, March 10, 2008
The Worst Day of My Life
Well it finally happened. I gave it and got the flu. I totally thought I had escaped it, but to my utter surprise I woke up around 3:30 Sunday morning and new something was not right. I felt totally fine all day Saturday...Matt and I went running(six miles, tooting our own horns), we went out to dinner...totally fine. I was determined to keep the throw up down which worked until I accidentally fell asleep on the bathroom floor...needless to say I was not a happy camper when I woke up. It was horrible. I remember more clearly now why I HATE throwing up. I never want to be sick again. Yuck. I hate it. I must say though that if I have to be sick I'm sure glad that Matt is willing to take care of me. He sat there and rubbed my back while I was trying, unsuccessfully, to keep down my throw up. He brings me anything I want. He lets me watch all the silly shows I like on t.v. without complaining(he hasn't even tried to watch sports center). I suppose the good thing is that I have survived and am on the mend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Jess, you just look and sound miserable. I know you hate throwing up... poor girl. I am sending "get better" hugs to you.
You've got a good one there with Mattie to take such good care of his girl.
I'm so so sorry you're sick. Get Better!
Love you.
Oh, I'm so sorry! Hope your back to feeling 100% soon.
Cute picture though!
Jess...I guess the unescapable finally caught up to you and I'm sorry for it. You are a trooper though. I was glad to talk to you today even though it was briefly. And, I love the picture of you in the chair. I'm glad Matt made you get some fresh air. Hang in there friend!
Big Hug (from a distance) :-) Margaret
Glad to hear you're on the mend.
That's sweet that Matt is so helpful...last time I threw up he started vacuuming so he couldn't hear the wretching--it just grosses him out too much! Hey, at least I got the floor vaccuumed. (How do you spell vaccuum anyway?!)
Post a Comment