Onto other topics. Matt told me this was gross and not to post it on our blog ( you have been for- warned) but I decided that if Margaret could talk about throw up towels and Sara could put pictures up of her goopy eye then I can post my own grossness.
Yep that's right I have strep. This does make me gag a little but mostly I think it's rad. Can you see the pus?
6 comments:
Olivia is going to be soooo jealous!!! (of the stripes, not the strep!) They're going to look so "rad", as you would say. I love that you're using that word again. It's been forever since I've heard it.
EEeewww. Your poor throat. Are you taking it easy? I hope you're getting enough sleep and drinking enough water. Take care of yourself. GET BETTER.
Love you...
Yikes! Thanks for the visual! I've had strep before--it's no fun. Love the stripes!
Ewww...I'm eating my breakfast here and somehow that seems worse than throw up talk. Maybe I am used to throw up but not the inside of your lovely mouth. Eww. Cool stripes! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Hugs!
You ROCK Jessie! I'm so impressed with my SIL's gumptions and lack of vanity to post such great photos of their own personal "grossness". I have to admit though that you win. Your photo beats 10 times the grossness of Sara's red eye. Sorry Sara! I love you both!!!! And as for Molly's room....SO COOL!!! I miss you guys mucho. Hope you feel better soon.
This is Sara's sister..I like to check out your blog but YIKES...i don't know what else to say about the pic. Yikes to the pic and the strep. It stinks both of them. Thanks for the forwarning tho. I absolutly love your blog and how you just show it all...makes me happy
FYI... Target has polka dot vinyl wall stickers that would look so cool with these stripes (and Molly's polka dot sheets). I saw them yesterday when I was there and thought I'd let you know.
Having a good weekend? How's your throat??
Post a Comment